I was tagged for this award twice, by First Book Love and Hiding Behind Books Blog. Thank you guys both so much, you both are such great supportive blogging friends of mine and I really appreciate the tag.
• If you are nominated, you’ve been awarded the Versatile Blogger Award
• Thank the person who gave you the award
• Include a link to their blog
• Select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly
• Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award
• Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself
So since I was tagged twice I owe you guys 14 things about myself.
- I have 3 dogs who I adore, Candy my Golden Retriever, Sophie my Cavalier King Charles Spaniel and Roxy my English Springer Spaniel. We snuggle and they make me laugh all the time.
- I was reviewing long before I ever started blogging. I have been writing reviews for about 4 years.
- I am a huge football fan. I watch college football on Saturday and NFL all day Sunday. I love the Packers and I also root for the Dolphins because they are my dad’s team.
- I am not a huge fan of romance novels! I actually feel like romances are thrown in a lot of times for no good reason in YA novels.
- I love books with maps! I automatically assume that the book will be awesome if it has a map.
- I am a Scorpio.
- I like hiking, I’ve hiked over a dozen mountains and basically all the waterfalls in the area.
- I suck at sports, all of them, especially anything that involves other players.
- I want to become an author someday, it’s part of the reason I formed this blog, to hone my writing skills.
- I am really good at crocheting! Like pretty awesome, I have made countless hats and scarves for people and a couple blankets.
- I want to learn calligraphy and how to create a cute bullet journal, if you have any how-to posts please share them!
- I am a sucker for giveaways and free books, I can never have too many books on my tbr. I enter in so many contests that I am always winning. People say I’m lucky, but I really just enter all the time.
- I love board games! Clue is probably my favorite! My family and I play board games or do a puzzle every single Christmas Eve and we always wind up dying laughing.
- I am a super loyal friend and believe in quality over quantity. I don’t have a lot of close friends, but the friends that I do have would do anything for me and vice versa.
That’s it! Wow, that was a lot. I feel like you guys really know me now! Thanks for reading all of that!