How was my November?
This month I read a lot more non review copies than normal. My ratings are higher than average because these are all books that I was really excited about. I had gotten a ton of great titles for my birthday and really enjoyed reading them this month.
My blog didn’t get as many views as it did last month as in October I participated in Blogoween, but I did do pretty well. I didn’t make any goals this month, and that’s okay.
I enjoyed a really great month book wise, started cleaning up my TBR and shared my new hobby with you guys. I also started organizing my TBR with Kaleena’s 2019 bookish spreadsheet, you should really check it out because it is a LIFESAVER.
What books did I read?
I read a total of 9 books, 1 author request, 2 ARCs and 7 buddy reads. A total of 3780 pages read!
The Wicked King by Holly Black ★★★★★
Muse of Nightmares by Laini Taylor ★★★★★
The Black Witch by Laurie Forest ★★★★★
The Iron Flower by Laurie Forest ★★★★
The Myth Seeker by Cory Barclay★★★★
Not Even Bones by Rebecca Schaeffer ★★★★
Rhapsodic by Laura Thalassa ★★★★
The Long Game by Jennifer Lynn Barnes ★★★★
The Similars by Rebecca Hanover ★★★★
What is my new hobby that I shared?
I shared with you guys that I have been learning hand lettering and calligraphy. I absolutely LOVE doing it. I have made a few bookmarks and hope to open an Etsy shop eventually. I made a how to post of some basics!
What are some posts that you should check out?
- I highly recommend that you check out Kaleena@ Reader Voracious’ 2019 bookish spreadsheet. It is a lifesaver for organizing your TBR and ARC’s, plus it has all sorts of bookish stats.
- Check out Camillea Read’s post about Platonic Love and Why it Needs to be Represented More in Books.
- Check out BookDragonism’s post of 2019 Fantasy books by Asian Authors.
- Check out Angela @ Hiding Behind Books Blog’s series of featured bloggers.
- Last, but certainly not least, check out Fictionally Sam and Clo @ Book Dragon’s Bookending Winter event! WHICH OF COURSE I AM PARTICIPATING IN!
Just saying… these are some of my FAVORITE book bloggers, so you should totally check them out regardless of these awesome posts.